Thursday, August 6, 2015

Our first Email! Great day!!

First Email: (Thursday, August 6, 2015)

HELLO HELLO!!
Lets just say going on a mission is the best thing I have ever decided in my life. Yes it is extremely hard, but so worth it. The first 4 days were the hardest and slowest days ever. We were learning the first 2 seconds we walked into the class room. There is never ever a down time, which is nice so you don't sit there and think and cry. I may or may not have done that the first 4 nights. hehe But it has been so good. This work is amazing. I have grown so much the past week. More than I could ever imagine. I can't wait for you guys to see how cool I am. I have had some really good lessons teaching my investigators. It gets me so dang excited to leave to Virginia. I FINALLY GET TO LEAVE MONDAY. sad part is... I have to be leaving at 3:30 in the morning AHHHH!!! I have a lay over in Atlanta Georgia around 1:30, so I will call then. DON'T YOU DARE BE BUSY! I'll kill you. You seriously cant go a second without feeling the spirit here. It’s so amazing the wonderful feeling you feel while being a missionary. I cant wait to go out and be in Virginia! :) sorry this is so short. I'm just way popular and didn't have much time to write a long email. Thanks mom, Jeff, Dad, Chris, Kel, Ty, and Mike for making me popular.

I love you all soooo much!!!!
The church is true. Love your favorite, Sister Brooks.
With Krispy Kreme delivery
 New PJ's
 With Syd Layton
 In Class

 With Elder Brooks, Jeff's Friend from Cedar
 Sister Kaylee Brooks and her District
Sister Kaylee Brooks and MTC Companion 
Sister Kaylee Brooks with friend since Kindergarten, Sister Lauren Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment