Saturday, August 1, 2015

OUR FIRST LETTER! SHE'S DOING GREAT! SHE'S HAPPY! WE ARE HAPPY!

Our first letter from Sister Kaylee Brooks, received in the mail on Saturday, August 1, 2105

Wednesday at 10:00 at night (the day she entered the
MTC):

I survived one day!!!! :)  I am doing really good.  They sure keep you very busy here which is nice,  My companion is nice and we get along fine. I saw Lauren right as I walked around the corner.  It was fun to see her.  I have seen so many people I know, it's crazy.  Jeff's friend Josh Boyer is in my branch, so I'll see  him a lot. 
Chris, you know the girl you snap chatted, who was entering the MTC the same day I was, but later in the day, and you told her to find me?  Well, she is in my room with me and she told me that story.  She is super cute and nice!  Mom, my P-day isn't until Thursday of next week, so everyone KEEP YOUR DAY OPEN!!!! That's the only one I have, bummer.  But I will try to write every night and let you know how things are going.  I haven't look through everything, but I have seen some cute notes in my suitcase. Thank you!  I sure love you all so much and miss you, but I will be back before you know it!!  I am sorry this letter is not very long but I wanted to let you all know that I am alive and I have not died, hee hee.  I will talk to you very soon!  I love you Family :) 

Love, Your favorite Sister, 
Sister Kaylee Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment